Sabtu, 11 Desember 2010

A Letter for Someone

i own my self, i'm being who am i as trully as i can. a quote says in one of chicken soup series: "be your self, if there are still somebodies love you, that is good. if not, that is their problem."

problems are part of life that i make them seems like a small things. i'm not arrogant, i just want to mak my life mild, smooth, and so enjoyable even we know this world is so fucking us badly. the world is savage, ruthless place how happy we are.

i'm facing dilemma, but i actually get the only right answer: i'm God's. yes, i'm God's, not other's. even not my family's, friend's, or somebody else's.

this is not my first time facing thing related to my dream and other's principle. i have choosen God, my everything, my shelter. hey bestfriends (ones love me just the way i am), i'm like this now, like you know. i'm a girl who has dreams, bestfriends, gives love to everyone should be loved. i'm a teen who has imperfect self, emotional, but I HAVE REASON FOR EVERYTHING I DO. i'm asking you, everybody who would like to accept me as who i am, not to hope something impossible from me, NOT TO WISH i was like you want perfectly.

a letter for someone

3 komentar:

  1. you're truly reminds me of God's excistance. I've felt undesirable these days.

    BalasHapus
  2. caelah puput, punya blog toh. hehe. nice posting put. terus update ya

    BalasHapus
  3. yeah that is the point "be your self, if there are still somebodies love you, that is good. if not, that is their problem"

    bcz actually that is hard enough to be ur-really-self, if u already know how, just be grateful then be urself.. :))

    BalasHapus